Sunday, May 23, 2010

OK, Back To Me

I've tried the blogging thing before. Each time, I've quit after a few months. Yet here I am again. Why?

Well, I've got a lot of thoughts swimming around in my head, and the best way for me to sort through them is to put them in writing. I can type a whole lot faster than I can write with a pen and paper. So, this blog is for me. In the past, I put pressure on myself to post on a regular schedule, about limited topics, and for a broader audience.

Not anymore.

This blog is my space. It's my word therapy. And I will post about whatever I'm thinking about or dealing with at the time: Family. Relationships. Ministry. Leadership. Ideas. Goals. Dreams. Frustrations.

My life. My blog.

Others are still welcome to read and comment. I've been told (and I believe those who tell me) that I'm a good writer. I'd like to think that there a few people who might benefit from my musings. But the person who needs to benefit most of all from this exercise is me, or I'll be finished again by the fall.

We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Count me in. Please.
    You write, I'll read. (What a team.)

    ReplyDelete